When in Madrid

By | 1:03 PM Leave a Comment




Madrid is a shopping paradise for fashion lovers!        .





I spent a few days in Madrid recently and it was awesome! Madrid is a shopping paradise, all the international brands are present with 3 floors shops at Grand Via. They have the biggest Primark I have ever seen. You can also find one of my favorite brands Brandy Melville where I bought awesome crystal necklaces and a tote bag that you'll see soon in one of my posts.


Here are some pictures from my trip:

I enjoyed a smoothie and a cake from Mercado de San Miguel sitting at the Royal Palace


I tried the Halloween Whopper at Burger King

I watched the sun coming up and it was way more beautiful in real life



And I visited beautiful parks


Thanks for checking out my blog!











Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments :