Bow ties are hot

By | 3:08 PM 22 comments

Did you know that bow ties are cool again? And not just for boys !





For a few months now bow ties are literally everywhere. If you don't belive me see what Doctor Who has to say about it

Even my dad bought like a dozen and they look awesome. So I stole one from him for this look that was photographed by Gréti, styled by me.

Budapest

We had a lovely day with Gréti in Budapest, had lunch at Keksz where burgers are perfect. Click here for proof
Later we went to Cake Shop for the most delicious cake pops and carrot cakes. 










I am wearing:



- My dad's bow tie from Inno Galeria
- Elegant black sweater from H&M
- Black shiny bow tie from some cheap bunny costume
- Black high waist jeans from Bershka
- Stockings: can't remember :( probably H&M
My mom's lovely and elegant white bag

This look is on Lookbook.nu!













Newer Post Older Post Home

22 comments :